Letters of Reference
- 2001 - 2005: Bachelor's of Science in Music Education, Lebanon Valley College
- 2007 - 2017: Orff Schulwerk Certification and Supplemental Courses, Philadelphia University of the Arts
- 2018 - 2021: Master's of Music Education in Kodály, Loyola University of Baltimore
Resources Created for Music Educators
- Elemental Musical Adventures: A website for students to explore, create, and perform music in an internet browser.
- Digital Resources for Elemental Music and Movement Teaching: A document created for music teachers during the pandemic with free, in-browser applications they could use with students.
- Steps to Prep the Recorder: An article about how to prepare fine motor skills before giving students a recorder to play.
- Just Like the Moon: A children's book about the phases of the moon, created with Canva and Google Slides, accompanied by a melody and layered ostinati.